CONSTITUENCY 24, WARWICK SOUTH EAST
Polling Station: Bermuda College
EMAIL: email@example.com | 294.3224 | View Candidate Card
Nalton has deep roots in Bermuda, and has already made great contributions to the island through his work in public education. He has been a staunch advocate for increased funding of programs in schools, and has created more opportunities for Bermudians to further their education through increased financial assistance.
Nalton Brangman is running to represent the people of Warwick South East in Parliament. He will listen to your concerns and work to improve our community by:
- Supporting the implementation of a Distributed Solar (renewable energy) Power program across all Government Schools (and other Government Buildings) to supply a potential 4 megawatt to help lower energy costs for Government.
- Supporting the policies for the return of Hotel and Culinary Education and training by re-opening structured studies in this critical area.
- Working for the development and delivery of the Bermuda Technical Institute to both educate and train Bermudians to achieve gainful employment in the very important Technical Service Sector.
- Working to implement a comprehensive plan for the full remediation and upgrade of all public school buildings across the island
Nalton’s background and experience proves that he is the right choice. He is:
- Member of The Board of Directors of Bermuda Sloop Foundation
- Former Chairman of Government and Community boards including: The National Training Board, The Bermuda College Board of Governors, (Former Vice Chairman of the Board of AME Reinsurance
- A former Minister of Education: Implemented the Associate Degree of Insurance Studies in Public Education
- A former member of the Senate and Junior Minister of Tourism and Transport